Engines & Drive Line
- Bow Details The 212 Limited S offers a spacious bow, including cupholders and stainless steel grab handles.
- Helm Featuring Connext™ The all new 212 Limited S features Yamaha's award-winning Connext™ helm control system.
- Forward-Swept Tower The watersports-ready tower adds to the sleek look of the newly designed 212 Series.
- Teak-Style Marine Mats Snap-in marine-grade mats provide an anti-slip surface throughout the floor of the boat.
- Twin Yamaha Marine Engines Twin 1.8 liter High Output Yamaha Marine engines provide the power to go from zero-to-30 in under 4 seconds, with a top-end speed of over 55 miles-per-hour.
- Articulating Keel Provides directional stability while docking or maneuvering around other boats and for straight line tracking at high speeds.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.