2016 Kawasaki NINJA® ZX™-6R ABS KRT EDITION
CHAMPIONSHIP TECHNOLOGY COMES TO THE MIDDLEWEIGHT CLASS WITH THE NINJA ZX-6R. WITH THE BIGGEST ENGINE IN ITS CLASS, THE 636cc INLINE FOUR-CYLINDER ENGINE OUTPERFORMS THE COMPETITION.
- Selectable full and low engine power modes allow riders to adjust power delivery to riding conditions
- Three-mode KTRC traction control tuned to cover a wide-range of situations from advanced racetrack use, to normal street riding, to mixed/slippery conditions
- Showa Separate Function Fork Big Piston (SFF-BP) offers light weight, broad adjustability and smooth progressive damping
- F.C.C. clutch with assist and slipper functions offer light clutch pull and minimizes wheel chatter caused by aggressive downshifting
- Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System (KIBS) ABS with monobloc calipers assist braking under certain conditions
- Special Kawasaki Racing Team (KRT) theme featuring Lime Green/Ebony bodywork
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.